Please read FAQs at the bottom of the description or on the store homepage.
Handmade medium/large serving bowl 4"tall X 9.25" wide. A deep purple glaze with specs of orange and green. Almost black. Gorgeous, unique, and rustic.
This bowl is great as an everyday fruit bowl on your kitchen counter, breakfast bar, or table. It also makes a great serving bowl for a family dinner, dinner party, or potluck. Fill it with your famous quinoa salad to wow the neighbors.
All of my glazes are lead-free and food safe. All of my items are dishwasher and microwave safe.
Don't forget a serving platter! Add it here:
Don't forget coasters for your guests! Add it here:
• I am a small batch potter. All of my items are handmade one at a time. Each one will vary slightly.
• The bottom, and any part of the item that needs to touch the kiln shelf when firing, will be unglazed. Glaze can act as a strong adhesive. If glaze is touching anything when it melts, it will stick to that thing forever.
o If an item has more than one piece, they were most likely fired together, for this reason, the areas on the item that are touching will not be glazed (i.e., lid and rim).
• Slight glaze variations are normal. The glaze I use fires between 2200* and 2500*F, depending on the item. Glaze will melt and move when firing. You will see this movement in the piece after the fact. Additionally, I hand-dip everything. Drips and other unique marks made by the glaze will differ from piece to piece and may vary from the one photographed. This is totally normal.
• I love a handmade look. I do not strive for absolute perfection or a commercially made look. All of my photos are high resolution – please feel free to zoom in on each piece. Go crazy.
• Do not hesitate to message me with any questions about an item. I will respond quickly. Online shopping for handmade items can be tricky – I welcome and love all questions (I also love to hear from pottery lovers and potters).
All images & designs © Buttons Bones Ceramics 2007-2022. All rights reserved.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.