Please read FAQs at the bottom of the description or on the store homepage.
Would you like a custom mug with your name, the named of a loved one, an encouraging message, or an inside joke? The base price includes one word or name, one solid glaze color, and one 12/13 ounce mug. If you'd like to add to that name or phrase, the price will go up depending on the style you'd like the words, etc. Message me first to get an estimate. Please choose a style from my current or past inventory, a color or color scheme, and text. Before starting I will triple check with you on any details you would like.
If you like a mug that is in my current inventory, I may be able to add a name or words to that exact mug. Message me the link and I will let you know. (mugs with gold decals cannot be added to, for example).
Adding print will increase the price depending on the request.
I also have a variety of fonts to choose from.
Price per mug. Everything is handmade; each one will vary slightly.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for turn-around.
• I am a small batch potter. All of my items are handmade one at a time. Each one will vary slightly.
• The bottom, and any part of the item that needs to touch the kiln shelf when firing, will be unglazed. Glaze can act as a strong adhesive. If glaze is touching anything when it melts, it will stick to that thing forever.
o If an item has more than one piece, they were most likely fired together, for this reason, the areas on the item that are touching will not be glazed (i.e., lid and rim).
• Slight glaze variations are normal. The glaze I use fires between 2200* and 2500*F, depending on the item. Glaze will melt and move when firing. You will see this movement in the piece after the fact. Additionally, I hand-dip everything. Drips and other unique marks made by the glaze will differ from piece to piece and may vary from the one photographed. This is totally normal.
• I love a handmade look. I do not strive for absolute perfection or a commercially made look. All of my photos are high resolution – please feel free to zoom in on each piece. Go crazy.
• Do not hesitate to message me with any questions about an item. I will respond quickly. Online shopping for handmade items can be tricky – I welcome and love all questions (I also love to hear from pottery lovers and potters).
All images & designs © Buttons Bones Ceramics 2007-2022. All rights reserved.
Items will be shipped after payment is received.
Items usually ship within 1-2 business days of payment.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Refunds are given only in the event of items damaged during shipment.
Message me with custom orders - happy to discuss. Once something is agreed on, I will create an item for in the shop for purchasing.