Handmade, wheel-thrown, kitchen large-utensil holder, wine chiller, or vase. Stoneware with gold magnolias on each side. Each one has a gold drip on one petal (discounted due to this). Measurements are approximate as pictured. The pictures show a sample of a larger batch. Each one is handmade and will vary slightly. Measurements are approximate to pictures. If you use this as a wine chiller- please only use in the fridge and not the freezer. All handmade ceramics are sensitive to thermal shock.
All of my glazes are lead-free and food safe.
Don't forget a serving platter! Add it here:
Scroll to the bottom of my home page to learn more about the history of Buttons Bones.
• I am a small batch potter. All of my items are handmade one at a time. Each one will vary slightly.
• The bottom, and any part of the item that needs to touch the kiln shelf when firing, will be unglazed. Glaze can act as a strong adhesive. If glaze is touching anything when it melts, it will stick to that thing forever.
o If an item has more than one piece, they were most likely fired together, for this reason, the areas on the item that are touching will not be glazed (i.e., lid and rim).
• Slight glaze variations are normal. The glaze I use fires between 2200* and 2500*F, depending on the item. Glaze will melt and move when firing. You will see this movement in the piece after the fact.
• I love a handmade look. I do not strive for absolute perfection or a commercially made look. All of my photos are high resolution – please feel free to zoom in on each piece. Go crazy.
• Do not hesitate to message me with any questions about an item. I will respond quickly. Online shopping for handmade items can be tricky – I welcome and love all questions (I also love to hear from pottery lovers and potters).
All images & designs © Buttons Bones Ceramics 2007-2023. All rights reserved.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.