Please read FAQs at the bottom of the description or on the store homepage.
Gorgeous comfortable wheel-thrown 14 to 16 ounce mug (roughly Starbucks Grande). Stoneware with a mountain scene and a layered blue/green/copper glaze (that is stunning in person).
I do my best to make sure they fit in car cup holders - BUT there is not a standard car cupholder size. If you are concerned about it fitting in your car's cup holder, do not hesitate to message me for measurements as each one varies, as most things do that are made by a person. I'd be happy to see if I have one in stock that fits your specific cup holder.This mug fits in my honda CRV and my husbands Mazda3's cup holders. The 9 ounce does not fit in a cup holder due to the handle.
The silicone lids are easily replaced via amazon should you lose it. These mugs make a perfect celebratory gift of any kind - especially for someone who just landed their dream job or is always on the go.
ALL of my glazes are lead-free and food safe; most are my own recipe. All of my items are dishwasher safe. Microwave safe.
Price per mug. Everything is handmade; each one will vary slightly.
• I am a small batch potter. All of my items are handmade one at a time. Each one will vary slightly.
• The bottom, and any part of the item that needs to touch the kiln shelf when firing, will be unglazed. Glaze can act as a strong adhesive. If glaze is touching anything when it melts, it will stick to that thing forever.
o If an item has more than one piece, they were most likely fired together, for this reason, the areas on the item that are touching will not be glazed (i.e., lid and rim).
• Slight glaze variations are normal. The glaze I use fires between 2200* and 2500*F, depending on the item. Glaze will melt and move when firing. You will see this movement in the piece after the fact. Additionally, I hand-dip everything. Drips and other unique marks made by the glaze will differ from piece to piece and may vary from the one photographed. This is totally normal.
• I love a handmade look. I do not strive for absolute perfection or a commercially made look. All of my photos are high resolution – please feel free to zoom in on each piece. Go crazy.
• Do not hesitate to message me with any questions about an item. I will respond quickly. Online shopping for handmade items can be tricky – I welcome and love all questions (I also love to hear from pottery lovers and potters).
All images & designs © Buttons Bones Ceramics 2007-2021. All rights reserved.
Items will be shipped after payment is received.
Items usually ship within 1-2 business days of payment.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Refunds are given only in the event of items damaged during shipment.
Message me with custom orders - happy to discuss. Once something is agreed on, I will create an item for in the shop for purchasing.