Please read FAQs at the bottom of the description or on the store homepage.
For items with multiple color/finish options, the drop-down menu will automatically populate a photo of the color/finish you are selecting.
These herb pullers/herb strippers are ideal for the kitchen and cooking. Simply put the stem of the herb through whichever hole it fits from the inside out and pull the stem through. The leaves will separate and land in the bowl ready for cooking, prepping, and/or serving! They save so much time and look cute!
This batch had some extra runny glaze - a lot of the herb strippers have drips around the bottom rim that have been sanded smooth. SECONDS - the items with the extra drippy glaze that caused small pieces of the herb puller to be left on the kiln shelf. Has been sanded smooth. See example in pic. Zoom in.
MOON SECONDS - There is a crack on the edge on the bottom that has been sanded smooth. The item is watertight (should you want to use the bowl for bread herb/oil dip, etc. It's perfectly safe - you just need to spend a bit more time on this area with soap when cleaning - and let it dry thoroughly.
Each one is handmade on the wheel by me and then dipped into food-safe glazes. I hand-dip them in the glaze, giving them a handmade feel.
Sizes are as pictured approximately. Each batch has several for each print pictured. I can only take a pic of one of each pattern. Each one varies - the number of birds will be different on some. If this is important to you - please message me before purchasing to see what I have in stock.
Tree/Forest pattern - the number of birds
ALL of my glazes are lead-free and food safe.
Price is per spoon rest- quantity option available once selected
Please see my other sizes here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/buttonsbones?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=8126724
• I am a small batch potter. All of my items are handmade one at a time. Each one will vary slightly.
• The bottom, and any part of the item that needs to touch the kiln shelf when firing, will be unglazed. Glaze can act as a strong adhesive. If glaze is touching anything when it melts, it will stick to that thing forever.
o If an item has more than one piece, they were most likely fired together, for this reason, the areas on the item that are touching will not be glazed (i.e., lid and rim).
• Slight glaze variations are normal. The glaze I use fires between 2200* and 2500*F, depending on the item. Glaze will melt and move when firing. You will see this movement in the piece after the fact. Additionally, I hand-dip everything. Drips and other unique marks made by the glaze will differ from piece to piece and may vary from the one photographed. This is totally normal.
• I love a handmade look. I do not strive for absolute perfection or a commercially made look. All of my photos are high resolution – please feel free to zoom in on each piece. Go crazy.
• Do not hesitate to message me with any questions about an item. I will respond quickly. Online shopping for handmade items can be tricky – I welcome and love all questions (I also love to hear from pottery lovers and potters).
All images & designs © Buttons Bones Ceramics 2007-2024. All rights reserved.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.