Speckled stoneware mushroom garlic keeper with an iron glaze. Wheel-thrown and handmade. Each keeper can hold several garlic heads. Please see pics for variances in shape. Priced per item. These keepers are priced the same as the smaller version because The glazing didn't turn out like usual and a couple of smaller holes sealed closed - (see video). Still cute.
I absolutely love these keepers - anything with the mushroom pattern is a quick seller; they are a great size and would look beautiful in a kitchen while keeping your garlic fresh. These jars make a perfect celebratory gift of any kind.
SECONDS OPTION: There is a glazed crack in on the bottom and the rim. See pic. Price includes shipping.
ALL of my glazes are lead-free and food safe; most are my own recipe. All of my items are dishwasher and microwave safe.
Don't forget a serving platter! Add it here:
• I am a small batch potter. All of my items are handmade one at a time. Each one will vary slightly.
• The bottom, and any part of the item that needs to touch the kiln shelf when firing, will be unglazed. Glaze can act as a strong adhesive. If glaze is touching anything when it melts, it will stick to that thing forever.
o If an item has more than one piece, they were most likely fired together, for this reason, the areas on the item that are touching will not be glazed (i.e., lid and rim).
• Slight glaze variations are normal. The glaze I use fires between 2200* and 2500*F, depending on the item. Glaze will melt and move when firing. You will see this movement in the piece after the fact.
• I love a handmade look. I do not strive for absolute perfection or a commercially made look. All of my photos are high resolution – please feel free to zoom in on each piece. Go crazy.
• Do not hesitate to message me with any questions about an item. I will respond quickly. Online shopping for handmade items can be tricky – I welcome and love all questions (I also love to hear from pottery lovers and potters).
All images & designs © Buttons Bones Ceramics 2007-2021. All rights reserved.
Items will be shipped after payment is received.
Items usually ship within 1-2 business days of payment.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Refunds are given only in the event of items damaged during shipment.
Message me with custom orders - happy to discuss. Once something is agreed on, I will create an item for in the shop for purchasing.