Gorgeous comfortable wheel-thrown porcelain travel mugs. A moon phase with flowers and a crescent moon. The travel mugs with any moon sequence are, by far, my fastest-selling mugs. Each one holds 15/16 fluid ounces.
I do my best to make sure they fit in car cup holders - BUT there is not a standard car cupholder size. If you are concerned about it fitting in your car's cup holder, do not hesitate to message me for measurements as each one varies, as most things do that are made by a person. I'd be happy to see if I have one in stock that fits your specific cup holder. The larger mug fits in my honda CRV and my husbands Mazda3's cup holders. The 11 ounce will not fit.
ALL of my glazes are lead-free and food safe; most are my own recipe.
Price per mug. Everything is handmade; each one will vary slightly.
Check here for more mug options: https://www.etsy.com/shop/buttonsbones?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=8125423
• I am a small batch potter. All of my items are handmade one at a time. Each one will vary slightly.
• The bottom, and any part of the item that needs to touch the kiln shelf when firing, will be unglazed. Glaze can act as a strong adhesive. If glaze is touching anything when it melts, it will stick to that thing forever.
o If an item has more than one piece, they were most likely fired together, for this reason, the areas on the item that are touching will not be glazed (i.e., lid and rim).
• Slight glaze variations are normal. The glaze I use fires between 2200* and 2500*F, depending on the item. Glaze will melt and move when firing. You will see this movement in the piece after the fact.
• I love a handmade look. I do not strive for absolute perfection or a commercially made look. All of my photos are high resolution – please feel free to zoom in on each piece. Go crazy.
• Do not hesitate to message me with any questions about an item. I will respond quickly. Online shopping for handmade items can be tricky – I welcome and love all questions (I also love to hear from pottery lovers and potters).
All images & designs © Buttons Bones Ceramics 2007-2021. All rights reserved.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.