Gorgeous comfortable wheel-thrown 14 to 16 ounce (Starbucks Grande) Monstera Leaf themed travel mug with silicone lid. The leaf is unglazed stoneware - the glaze is a simple white with the specks from the clay coming through.
The silicone lids can easily be replaced via Amazon. They can be a bit tricky to get used to in the beginning - I have a video tutorial on my Instagram should you need help.
SECONDS OPTION - the handle pulled a little bit away from the mug when firing - the glaze has sealed it on there well. The circled areas just need a little bit more attention while cleaning.
I do my best to make sure they fit in car cup holders - BUT there is not a standard car cupholder size. If you are concerned about it fitting, take measurements of your cup holder's depth & width - message me and I can let you know if I have one in stock that will work. Each one varies, as most things that are made by a person do. If you message me with just your car make and model I won't have the foggiest idea what measurements you'll need. They do fit in my Honda CRV and my husband's Mazda3's cup holders.
ALL of my glazes are lead-free and food safe; most are my own recipe.
Price per mug. Everything is handmade; each one will vary slightly.
Check here for more mug options: https://www.etsy.com/shop/buttonsbones?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=8125423
• I am a small batch potter. All of my items are handmade one at a time. Each one will vary slightly.
• The bottom, and any part of the item that needs to touch the kiln shelf when firing, will be unglazed. Glaze can act as a strong adhesive. If glaze is touching anything when it melts, it will stick to that thing forever.
o If an item has more than one piece, they were most likely fired together, for this reason, the areas on the item that are touching will not be glazed (i.e., lid and rim).
• Slight glaze variations are normal. The glaze I use fires between 2200* and 2500*F, depending on the item. Glaze will melt and move when firing. You will see this movement in the piece after the fact.
• I love a handmade look. I do not strive for absolute perfection or a commercially made look. All of my photos are high resolution – please feel free to zoom in on each piece. Go crazy.
• Do not hesitate to message me with any questions about an item. I will respond quickly. Online shopping for handmade items can be tricky – I welcome and love all questions (I also love to hear from pottery lovers and potters).
All images & designs © Buttons Bones Ceramics 2007-2021. All rights reserved.
Items will be shipped after payment is received.
Items usually ship within 1-2 business days of payment.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Refunds are given only in the event of items damaged during shipment.
Message me with custom orders - happy to discuss. Once something is agreed on, I will create an item for in the shop for purchasing.