Please read FAQs at the bottom of the description or on the store homepage.
Each item includes three coasters that nest inside each other to make storage easier. The coasters are separated for individual use. See video. Please note - there is slight glaze crawling on some of the coasters. Very mild - very cute. Discounted for this reason.
Coasters are ideal for any living area, they create a place to set a drink to protect the surface of your table. Coasters are easy to either handwash or place in the dishwasher when done, ready to be used for next time. I, personally, did not know I needed them until I owned my first one. Now I can't live without them. The bottom of each coaster has 4 small rubber/resin drops to prevent slipping/scratching.
Each coaster is handmade on the wheel by me and glazed with food-safe glazes. They are low profile to avoid a cluttered feeling.
Price is for a set of 2.
Don't see a color you'd like to have? Message me. I'm happy to customize any item in my shop.
ALL of my glazes are lead-free and food safe.
• I am a small batch potter. All of my items are handmade one at a time. Each one will vary slightly.
• The bottom, and any part of the item that needs to touch the kiln shelf when firing, will be unglazed. Glaze can act as a strong adhesive. If glaze is touching anything when it melts, it will stick to that thing forever.
o If an item has more than one piece, they were most likely fired together, for this reason, the areas on the item that are touching will not be glazed (i.e., lid and rim).
• Slight glaze variations are normal. The glaze I use fires between 2200* and 2500*F, depending on the item. Glaze will melt and move when firing. You will see this movement in the piece after the fact. Additionally, I hand-dip everything. Drips and other unique marks made by the glaze will differ from piece to piece and may vary from the one photographed. This is totally normal.
• I love a handmade look. I do not strive for absolute perfection or a commercially made look. All of my photos are high resolution – please feel free to zoom in on each piece. Go crazy.
• Do not hesitate to message me with any questions about an item. I will respond quickly. Online shopping for handmade items can be tricky – I welcome and love all questions (I also love to hear from pottery lovers and potters).
All images & designs © Buttons Bones Ceramics 2007-2022. All rights reserved.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.